Michelle A. Barry, P.A.
Call Today for the Answers You Deserve
Local: 407-622-4529
Toll Free: 888-351-8303

There For You During Your Most Trying Times

May 2016 Archives

How do you handle domestic violence accusations during a divorce?

As a Florida resident seeking a divorce, you can prepare yourself for a long and sometimes trying road. However, if domestic violence accusations are thrown into the mix, you will have even more complexities to deal with that can lengthen the process much further than anticipated and throw in additional complications.

What can happen if you don’t pay child support?

When you and your partner split, the financial burden of the child is still left up to both of you. To that end, child support is made mandatory under Florida law in order to ensure that the child gets as much financial support as possible. You can face legal consequences for skipping out on it.

Contact Information

Michelle A. Barry, P.A.
285 West Pine Avenue
Longwood, FL 32750

Phone: 407-622-4529
Fax: 407-622-4532
Map & Directions