Michelle A. Barry, P.A.
Call Today for the Answers You Deserve
Local: 407-622-4529
Toll Free: 888-351-8303

There For You During Your Most Trying Times

February 2016 Archives

Why should you, as an unmarried parent, seek custody orders?

Under Florida law, unmarried parents such as yourself will need to go to court in order to settle any outstanding custody issues. This is true even if you and your partner still get along after deciding to split, because things may not always be good between the two of you.

Benefits and duration of temporary custody of extended family

If your children have become unable to continue parenting for one reason or another, then you may feel like it is your duty to step in and raise your grandchildren. We at Michelle A. Barry aim to provide facts regarding why it would benefit you to gain legal authority during this time.

Contact Information

Michelle A. Barry, P.A.
285 West Pine Avenue
Longwood, FL 32750

Phone: 407-622-4529
Fax: 407-622-4532
Map & Directions